In the "Customers" tab of the back office, you have the possibility to export your customer database via CSV or via Excel (XSLX).
To do this, simply click on "Export", then choose what type of export you want to do.
The export you are going to do is linked to the filters you are going to add. You can therefore segment the export of your clients according to group, type, objective, etc.
In your exported file you have :
Account creation date
For the Subscriptions column, separated by a comma you have :
* Subscription date 30 days trial
* Expiry date 30 days trial
* Subscription date paid subscription
* Expiry date paid subscription
* Subscription termination date
* Subscription type (Premium 1 month / Premium 1 year / Prospect / Freemium)